Wednesday, September 24, 2008

KC Chiefs Quarterback Caught In Flagrante Delicto With Skeleton!


As a big fan of the Kansas City Chiefs football team, I like to take an interest in who the players are. For instance, I like to keep up to date with who the starting quarterback is. Last week, it was a guy by the name of Tyler Thigpen. After about 30 seconds of background checks on this guy, I uncovered this picture.

Now, I'd like to think that I'm a liberal, open-minded man of the 21st century. However, this is simply going too far. Even for me. Necrophilia, seriously?

I always knew that NFL players were bad men, the toughest of the tough. Dudes you'd never want to run into. Apparently though, things go much deeper than I could ever imagine.

When you discover that a 3rd string quarterback on a professional football team is involved in some sort of terrible degradation such as this, you really have to take a step back.

Sure people complain about inflated salaries, steroids, poor sportsmanship, and so on. I think it's time we refocus our gaze on the NFL and mandate that absolutely no "skeleton fucking" will be tolerated. I'll keep you updated on how this crusade develops.

No comments: